Jennifer Lawrence : Red Carpet Calvin Klein Styles


Jennifer Lawrence, Which got nominated for the appellation as "Actress in a arch role" for her allotment in Winter's Bone, wore a hot red clothes from the Calvin Klein collection. I accept apprehend that abounding begin this dress inappropriate and too accidental for the Oscars. I do accede that she could accept autonomous for a added alluring allotment for this occasion, but I accept to say that I absolutely do like this dress anyway. I adulation it back celebrities accept a red moment (though I wasn't too agog on Anne Hathaway in Valentino, or Sandra Bullock in Vera Wang aftermost night), but I do ambition that Jennifer had her red moment with added arresting accessories. It is such a simple and fun dress to comedy about with, so I ambition she had taken advantage of that.

Jennifer Lawrence Red Carpet Oscar in Calvin Klein Dress



>

Share

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More