Supermodel Ruslana Korshunova dies at 20 in New York.

Supermodel Ruslana Korshunova

Actually, the gorgeous green-eyed beauty was from Kazakhstan, but an ethnic Russian... Ruslana had reportedly watched the movie "Ghost" with a former boyfriend the night of her death.

Social networking websites seem to show the young woman had feelings of being lost, confused and unloved and suffered from mood swings. Which seems pretty normal for a 20-year-old girl. But was it serious enough to make her jump out a window?

In one message three months ago she wrote: "I'm so lost. Will I ever find myself?"

An earlier posting, quoted by the New York Daily News, she wrote: "It hurts, as if someone took a part of me, tore it out, mercilessly stomped all over and threw it out."

One cryptic entry in March reads: "My dream is to fly. Oh, my rainbow it is too high."

Other postings revealed anger. "I'm a bitch. I'm a witch. I don't care what you say ... I know why my other relationships didn't work out, 'cause I'm unpredictable. "

Share

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More